- Shipping & Delivery
- International Shipments
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Cancellation Policy
- We are currently unable to ship to PO Boxes at this time.
- Hyde™ clothing is drop shipped and will be shipped separately from any other items. All Hyde™ items will be shipped UPS ground. All other items in your order will ship based on the shipping option selected during checkout.
All Returns and Refused shipments are subject to a 15% restocking fee and all freight charges associated with the order. All returns must be made within 14 days of the shipping date (except Correct Toes). For liability reasons used equipment may not be returned or refunded.
If you purchased an item at CrookedHuman.com and want to return it for a full refund contact Customer Service. Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time at 760-685-1574 or Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive your returned item(s) we will refund using the original method of payment less any applicable restocking fees or freight charges. Please note all returns must be approved.
Only unworn, unused, clothing in it's original condition will be accepted for a refund or size exchange. Any and all original tags still attached to the garment and packaging must be included with your return. Returned and Refused clothing items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Correct Toes purchase for any reason within 30 days of your purchase date contact our offices for a full refund of the purchase price excluding shipping. Correct Toes also carries a 90 day materials replacement warranty. The return process is the same for Correct Toes as it is with all other returns. Items sent back without contacting our offices first will not be processed.
- Customer Received Damaged goods
On the rare occasion that a shipment arrives to you damaged please contact Customer Service to arrange for a return and replacement. If deemed damaged by Crooked Human™ you will not be charged any shipment charges but will be issued a return packing slip. Please do not return the damaged good without getting prior approval from Crooked Human™. Goods that were received damaged from Crooked Human™ to the customer are not subject to the restocking fee.
- How to Send Us Your Return
All returns require prior approval from Customer Service in order to receive a refund, minus any fees and shipping costs. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. It is recommended to return the item with insurance and a tracking number. Crooked Human™ is not responsible for any lost or damaged returned shipments.
- What If I Don’t Have My Order Number?
If you don’t have your order number or you received the item as a gift, please contact Customer Service so we can help you to get the order number.
- Need help placing your order? Customer Service is available Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm Pacific Standard Time, excluding holidays at (760) 685-1574, or Email us anytime at email@example.com.
- Any order cancellations will be honored if your cancellation request is received prior to shipment. Any shipped orders must be returned per instructions provided above if cancellation request is not received before product shipment.
Shipping & DeliveryCrooked Human™ Inc. ships our products to customers domestically and internationally. A shipment notification email is sent to confirm your shipment and will include any applicable tracking information. We ship Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays, 9am-5pm PST. Most shipments will be shipped within three business days of the placed order, unless an item is back ordered. If back ordered item is purchased with in stock items, and if the back ordered item is not received at our shipping facility within 4 business days of the purchase date, items will be shipped separately. Shipping costs are calculated based upon delivery distance and service. Delivery estimate date, based upon the shipping option selected at checkout, is calculated when your order leaves our shipping facility, and not when your order is placed.
- Crooked Human™ Inc. gladly ships international orders when lawful for us to do so. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. These fees are charged once the shipment reaches the country and Crooked Human™ Inc has no control over these charges nor can we predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Crooked Human™ Inc. provides the paperwork needed for customs. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- International shipping estimates, before any import taxes, duties, and fees, may be obtained by clicking on the "My Cart" link at the top of the page and using the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" information. If you would like to discuss a shipping alternative for international orders please contact our offices before your order is placed. We reserve the right to decide the final shipping method and cost.
Privacy & Security
Your privacy will remain that: private. We will never share or sell your information. Your information is also secure. Transactions on our site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption through an Extended SSL Certificate issued by Godaddy and processed through Authorize.net. Furthermore, your purchases are assured daily to be PCI compliant by Trustwave . The presence of SSL means you can rest assured that communications (e.g. credit card numbers) between your browser and our web servers are private and secure. No credit card information is ever stored on our servers or webpages.
Returns & Replacements
When Will I Get Credit for My Return?
Received returns are generally processed within three business days of receipt. Please allow one billing cycle for credit card refunds to appear on your statement.
For troubleshooting information please click here.
Payment, Pricing & PromotionsWe accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Due to the nature of our payment gateway there is a $1,500 (USD) single transaction purchase limit. If you order more than $1,500 in a single transaction please divide the transaction into separate orders under $1,500 each. We will reimburse you for any additional (after initial shipping rate) shipping charges. Reimbursed shipping does not apply to separate orders under $1,500. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Promotions are only valid while offer is advertised on site or through the valid date. Promotions needing a "Discount Code" should be entered at checkout. Promotional prices may not be applied to previously placed orders and is not applicable to pending purchases. Offers apply to authorized purchases only. Only authorized Discount Codes and orders will be processed and shipped. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of the offer and to modify or cancel any promotion due to system error or unforeseen problems. We reserve the right to cancel any advertised promotions or coupons at any time whether the order has already been placed or is still pending.
Crooked Human™ Inc. warrants our products to be free of any defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. During this period Crooked Human™ Inc. will repair or replace, at our discretion, the defective item. Please contact Customer Service for any warranty repairs or replacements and shipping return label(s). Valid proof of purchase from CrookedHuman.com is required for warranty service and returns. Goods damaged by customer opening packaging with sharp objects are not covered by this warranty as our packaging clearly states not to do so.
Our lawyers told us we should tell you that this warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Our warranty does not cover products that were damaged or broken due to improper use (such as walking on our Foot Pedals or using Posture Therapy Equipment in any other manner then what it is prescribed or designed for.) Damage not covered under warranty that can be repaired will be repaired for a reasonable rate and customer will be charged for all shipping costs. Crooked Human™ Inc. cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages. California State law requires that products accepted for repair be clean. Charges will be assessed if cleaning is necessary.